How we use Go to build a distributed bank.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How Monzo Replaced a Critical Live System Without Anyone Noticing (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Fast Track to DevOps Fundamentals (in London on 2nd - 3rd September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Getting Into the Zero Downtime Deployment World (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Microservices at Monzo
Irina is a backend engineer at Monzo. She has been writing Ruby since Rails 2.1 and had seen every possible design pattern implemented, used and abused in a range of Ruby apps varying from broadcasting platforms to accounting software. Now she's out of the Ruby world and helping to build a bank with Go microservices.