A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Five minutes of Linux: Diet Pi and the Pinebook 64 (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Embedded Rust: Beginners Workshop (Online Course on 9th December 2021)
- Embedded Rust: Advanced Workshop (Online Course on 16th December 2021)
- Rust London TrueLayer Takeover (Online Meetup on 9th December 2021)
- How to end-to-end encrypt all application layer communication - with Ockam (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Building the Internet Of (Trusted) Things with Ockam and Embedded Rust (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Spoilt for choice? Computer Languages Through The Ages
Brian Byrne is a veteran of the IT industry, with over 30 years of experience managing, cajoling and installing Mainframes and operating systems. He is a passionate advocate for free and open source software and began using Linux in the 1990s.