Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Are you learning Clojure and you want to know some of the common traps and pitfalls? Are you a seasoned Clojure veteran and you think you've seen them all? Then come join us to play the Clojure Puzzlers! 8 questions are interactively presented to the audience and the two presenters on the stage. You'll have a chance to pick one of the possible answers. Anyone with a working knowledge of the language will be able to understand the puzzles, but even the most senior Clojure master will be puzzled!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Parallel All the Way (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Testing Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Renzo is a software engineer working at Droit Fintech. He's the author of the "Clojure Standard Library Annotated Reference" book by Manning, the Clojure Pills screencast and organizer of the London PapersWeLove Meetup.