Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk, you will discover a type safe way of bringing together domain actions and rules by leaning on most recent GHC v8.2's module 'Type.Reflection' and 'Refl'. The ultimate goal is to saturate your multicore CPUs with work safely, and thus making customers happy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: You'll Love Id! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 11th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Lightning Talk: Engage Clutch, Shift Gear; ROFL!
Gabor was born in 1968 and is a mathematician who earns his living with writing control software for telecommunications gear. He is actively pushing Haskell into previously unpopulated niches at his work domain, seeking viably safe solutions. Several GHC improvements were kickstarted by him, such as cross-compilation and the module for propositional type equality.