Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Formal Approach to Distributed Systems: Implementing a Pi-calculus interpreter in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 11th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Lightning Talk: Elliptic Curve Cryptography
Thomas is a Software Engineer at Adjoint, focused on building distributed ledger technologies for the private financial sector. He is interested in distributed-systems engineering, programming language theory, and the application of modern cryptography to build secure and robust protocols facilitating data privacy.