Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Stream processing is a hot topic today and it’s easy to get lost among all the possibilities. In this live coding session, you will explore the Reactive Streams approach used by the Monix project - one of the Scala implementations of the Reactive Streams concepts. On an almost real-life example, you will discover both the basics and some more advanced usages of the library.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Migrating to Java 11 with Ben Evans (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
A Practical Introduction to Reactive Streams with Monix
Jacek is a passionate software engineer living in the JVM land - mainly, but not limited to. He also tends to play with electronics and hardware. When sharing his knowledge, he always keeps in mind that a working example is worth a thousand words.