Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk uses the power of recursion schemes to predict survival on the Titanic. Zainab will show that recursion schemes can be used to grow a decision tree and make predictions from it. Furthermore, they give us far more benefits than the basic folds or unfolds we would otherwise use.
You will make use of many folds, unfolds and even refolds. Be prepared to exercise your skills in origami!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 21st May 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Unveiling much simplified Functional Programming in Scala for Data Engineering (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)