Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk uses the power of recursion schemes to predict survival on the Titanic. Zainab will show that recursion schemes can be used to grow a decision tree and make predictions from it. Furthermore, they give us far more benefits than the basic folds or unfolds we would otherwise use.
You will make use of many folds, unfolds and even refolds. Be prepared to exercise your skills in origami!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- ScalaCon 2022: Keynote Meetup (in London on 4th October 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022 (Online Conference on 4th - 8th October 2022)
- What is happening with Java? (Online Meetup on 6th June 2022)
- WebAssembly for Java Developers (Online Meetup on 8th June 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)