A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Finally we have a date! The inaugural meetup will an informal talk by Russ Miles (there may be guitar) to frame Chaos Engineering. After, we'll get into discussions around people's experiences, plans, ideas for the discipline.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Designing Microservices: Responsibilities, APIs and Collaborations with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 23rd - 26th August 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- J Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022 (Online Conference on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- E113 - Dr Philip Conway - Peril Pricing in Insurance & What It Means for You (Online Meetup on 14th August 2022)
- Building a Culture to Take Control of Your Software (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Initial Meet & Greet Chaos Meetup in London
Russ Miles is CEO and co-founder of Reliably, where he and his team build products and services that help developers build and run reliable systems. Russ is co-founder of the free and open source Chaos Toolkit project, and is also an international consultant, trainer, speaker, and author. His most recent book, "Learning Chaos Engineering" by O'Reilly Media explores how to build trust and confidence in modern, complex systems by applying chaos engineering to surface evidence of system weaknesses before they affect your users.