Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Blockchain is the current hype in tech. People believe its impact in companies will be of the same magnitude as the event of internet. But, what is Blockchain itself? In this talk, you will discover a blockchain from scratch, using Scala, to understand its capabilities and limitations. That blockchain will be used to built a digital currency on top of it. And you will explore other possible uses of a blockchain.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Effective Ethics for Busy People (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (in London on 8th - 9th October 2020)
- Enabling Healthcare of the Future with Blockchain Technology (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Enterprise Integration for Ethereum (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
Kingsley is a Partner at Underscore consulting, and has spent nearly two decades designing, developing and supporting large scale systems for a number of clients including, Betfair, the BBC, Barclaycard and others that don't start with a B ;-)
Pere is a software developer originally from Barcelona. Passionate about technology and a Scala fan, he has spent over a decade programming, writing blog posts, and for the last few years has grown an interest on functional programming.