Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- Domain Driven Design in Cloud Native Environments (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Cluster-As-Code. The Many Ways Towards Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Keynote: Declarative Infrastructure with Kubernetes
Kris Nova is a senior developer advocate at VMware focusing on containers, infrastructure, and Kubernetes. Kris is also an ambassador for the Cloud Native Computing Foundation. Previously, she was a developer advocate and an engineer on Kubernetes at Heptio, and spent time working on Kubernetes in Azure at Microsoft. Nova has a deep technical background in the Go programming language and has authored many successful open source tools in Go. She is a Kubernetes maintainer and the creator of kubicorn, a successful Kubernetes infrastructure management tool. Nova organizes a special interest group in Kubernetes and is a leader in the community. She understands the grievances with running cloud-native infrastructure via a distributed cloud-native application and recently authored an O’Reilly book on the topic, Cloud Native Infrastructure. Kris lives in Seattle and spends her free time climbing mountains.