Uncle Bob talks about one of the central topics of his new book: Clean Architecture. We’ll discuss what Architecture is, what the goals are, and how lines can be drawn between modules to achieve those goals. There will, of course, be history and science included.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Programmer’s Oath Uncle Bob Martin! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 18th - 19th February 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Evolutionary Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in January 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Clean Architecture: Drawing Lines
Robert Martin (@unclebobmartin) is Master Craftsman at 8th Light, Skills Matter instructor and author of a range of books (as well as hundreds of articles), including: Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship as well as his most recent, Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design.