Uncle Bob talks about one of the central topics of his new book: Clean Architecture. We’ll discuss what Architecture is, what the goals are, and how lines can be drawn between modules to achieve those goals. There will, of course, be history and science included.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Programmer’s Oath Uncle Bob Martin! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 28th September - 2nd October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Clean Architecture: Drawing Lines
Robert Martin (@unclebobmartin) is Master Craftsman at 8th Light, Skills Matter instructor and author of a range of books (as well as hundreds of articles), including: Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship as well as his most recent, Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design.