Uncle Bob talks about one of the central topics of his new book: Clean Architecture. We’ll discuss what Architecture is, what the goals are, and how lines can be drawn between modules to achieve those goals. There will, of course, be history and science included.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Programmer’s Oath Uncle Bob Martin! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Certified Product Owner with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 9th - 10th November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Implementing Microservices: Nobody Told Me About That (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
Clean Architecture: Drawing Lines
Robert Martin (@unclebobmartin) is Master Craftsman at 8th Light, Skills Matter instructor and author of a range of books (as well as hundreds of articles), including: Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship as well as his most recent, Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design.