At Seenit, we enable our clients to power their digital transformation programmes with the power of video by engaging with their communities to tell the stories that matter most. Seenit uses Couchbase’s powerful N1QL and Full Text Search engines to allow content producers to create the most effective and trustworthy content.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Security in the Age of Big Data (Data Anonymisation & Encryption) (in London on 21st October 2019)
- How AI can be used to enable assisted living for the ageing population (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- The importance of DataOps (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Seenit transforms video production with Full Text Search and machine learning
Dave is the Chief Technology Officer of Seenit, a London-based video collaboration platform, and a Couchbase Developer Expert. He has been using Couchbase since the 2.0 era, and he and his team are putting it to use at Seenit to build a video intelligence data mining tool and search engine.