Drawing some modern lessons in change from diverse sources – Lean, Clean Language, Kanban, Lean Startup, Cynefin, and Agile – we will look at ways to approach Lean-Agile transformation self-consistently.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Lean Code: How to Code Efficiently (Online Meetup on 22nd October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Managing change in the 21st century: what we've learned and where we must do better
Mike is founder of Agendashift and the author of Kanban from the Inside (2014, Blue Hole Press) and Agendashift book. Mike works as a consultant, coach, trainer, and interim manager. Mike created Featureban simulation game and was the originator of Kanban's values model. Former Executive Director and global development manager at a top-tier investment bank, IT Director at a late-stage startup, and 2014 winner of the Brickell Key community contribution award.