Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Application architecture defines the way we develop, test, scale and maintain our application. Good architecture allows you to easily adopt to constantly changing requirements and protects you from breaking existing functionalities. In this talk Igor will introduce the concept of Clean Architecture, discuss its benefits and help you understand how Clean Architecture fits into Android application development.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Offline Logging Out on Android (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 13th - 15th September 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Skills Matter droidcon London 2019 Wrap Up! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)