Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Application architecture defines the way we develop, test, scale and maintain our application. Good architecture allows you to easily adopt to constantly changing requirements and protects you from breaking existing functionalities. In this talk Igor will introduce the concept of Clean Architecture, discuss its benefits and help you understand how Clean Architecture fits into Android application development.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Offline Logging Out on Android (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)