Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will discover how to leverage Scio, the Scala API for Apache Beam and it’s module scio-tensorflow to integrate Deep Learning into your batch or streaming data pipeline. You will explore the core concepts of Apache Beam, a quick tour around Scio Scala API and then illustrate TensorFlow integration with a practical use case of natural language processing for automated phone support.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Spark Streaming Machine Learning Pipelines - The good, the bad and the ugly - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Deep Learning for Magnetic Resonance Imaging (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Deep Learning data pipeline with TensorFlow, Apache Beam and Scio
Vincent Van Steenbergen is a Senior Data Engineer who’s been working on Big Data projects using Machine Learning (recommender system, fraud detection) and more recently Deep Learning (voice analysis, natural language processing). He regularly speaks at international conferences and meetups about Big Data tech stacks such as Scala, Akka, Spark as well as Machine Learning and Deep Learning.