A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
• How to prioritize different testing activities at different levels to optimize business value
• Ways to consider your team’s skills and identify risks in feature requirements to optimize testing
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Whole Team Approach to Test Automation (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 22nd - 26th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Jared Spool: The Power of Outcome-based UX Metrics (Online Meetup on 19th October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- The Myth of Team Autonomy: Why it is an Illusion and We Still Need It (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Workshop: So much to Test, Never Enough Time! Ways to Find Your Focus
As a software engineer, Marga is specialised in solving problems. Her career objective is to improve the communication between the users, the Company, the managers, and the workers. This is why she loves software and all the tools around: agile methodologies, analysis, testing, monitoring ... Marga is always trying to learn and improve herself and finding how to work more productively, that helps her to notice the weak points on the path to help others way.
Lisa Crispin is an agile testing coach and practitioner. She is the co-author, with Janet Gregory, of Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams (Addison-Wesley, 2009). She specializes in showing testers and agile teams how testers