A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
System Thinking and system dynamic modelling plays an important role in LeSS, popular agile scaling approach.
In this workshop, you will explore - with examples and exercises — how systems modelling can be used to get better understanding of complex environments and in dialogue between groups that may seem to have different interests and politics. You will use it to try and make convincing business case for quality testing approaches even in the most traditional environment.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ceci N’est Pas Un Scrum (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- The Death of Silos (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Workshop: System Dynamic Dialogue
Martine Devos is an Organizational Development Consultant and trainer, with over 30 years of managerial experience in both traditional and Agile environments. She is a passionate thought-leader of Agile methodologies, coaching over 25,000 people in the theories and practices behind Scrum, Extreme Programming, Lean Software Management and Kanban.