Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Getting stuck in battle with command line Sed, AWK, Perl and friends? Trying to provision your cloud environment using good old JSON, and just wish you had some.... you know, data manipulation ability on hand? Do you secretly love Make and just wish you could run adhoc ClojureScript tasks without having to dwell on packages and namespaces, depedencies and requires?
During this talk, you will discover how DevOps and Cloud Provisioning, using Mach - a ClojureScript replacement of Make built on Lumo - and Roll, a ClojureScript wrapped Terraform setup for building you a Blue/Green custom PaaS.
You will also discover an approach to config - one config to rule them all!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Living Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 28th - 29th November 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Building an open source Cloud-native Edge Computing infrastructure with the OpenNESS Toolkit for 5G and Industry 4.0. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
DevOps Clojurescript: One Config to Rule Them All
Jon Pither has led development of large Clojure projects at an Investment Bank, an online newspaper website, a major property portal, and is now working on various other Clojure projects. Jon is a co-founder of JUXT, a consultancy specialising in using Clojure.