Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Getting stuck in battle with command line Sed, AWK, Perl and friends? Trying to provision your cloud environment using good old JSON, and just wish you had some.... you know, data manipulation ability on hand? Do you secretly love Make and just wish you could run adhoc ClojureScript tasks without having to dwell on packages and namespaces, depedencies and requires?
During this talk, you will discover how DevOps and Cloud Provisioning, using Mach - a ClojureScript replacement of Make built on Lumo - and Roll, a ClojureScript wrapped Terraform setup for building you a Blue/Green custom PaaS.
You will also discover an approach to config - one config to rule them all!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Living Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Concurrency on the JVM using Scala (Online Meetup on 5th August 2020)
- LJC Lunchtime Lightning Talks (Online Meetup on 7th August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
DevOps Clojurescript: One Config to Rule Them All
Jon Pither has led development of large Clojure projects at an Investment Bank, an online newspaper website, a major property portal, and is now working on various other Clojure projects. Jon is a co-founder of JUXT, a consultancy specialising in using Clojure.