Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk, you will discover how DevOps and Cloud Provisioning, using Mach - a ClojureScript replacement of Make built on Lumo - and Roll, a ClojureScript wrapped Terraform setup for building you a Blue/Green custom PaaS.
You will also discover an approach to config - one config to rule them all!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Living Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Designing Microservices: Responsibilities, APIs and Collaborations with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 23rd - 26th August 2022)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 19th - 22nd September 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- LJC: I Started Testing In Production... Then I Went On Holiday (Online Meetup on 15th August 2022)
- Real-time Stream Processing in Spring Made Easy (in London on 25th August 2022)
- Typescript Beyond the Stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Typescript beyond the stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
DevOps Clojurescript: One Config to Rule Them All
Jon Pither has led development of large Clojure projects at an Investment Bank, an online newspaper website, a major property portal, and is now working on various other Clojure projects. Jon is a co-founder of JUXT, a consultancy specialising in using Clojure.