Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Our toolchain is composed of the compilation and packaging tools Andronaut and CuriOSity, the FRP testing framework Haskell Titan, our game and app development libraries, and our application templates.
Together, they allow to create, compile, test, package and publish a new app directly to online stores in a matter of seconds.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Workshop: Haskell’s ultimate challenge: Game programming for Fun and Profit - Part 2 (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- YOW! Lambda Jam 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 30th May 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022 (in Online Event on 1st - 30th November 2022)
- Test Those Metrics! Our Black-Box Approach for Observability Testing (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
- Haskell: Why and How the External STG Interpreter is Useful (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
Lightning Talk: Our Tools for Mobile Haskell Games and Apps
Ivan is the founder of the Haskell Game Programming company Keera Studios. He is a PhD candidate at the University of Nottingham, under the supervision of Henrik Nilsson and Graham Hutton.