Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Our toolchain is composed of the compilation and packaging tools Andronaut and CuriOSity, the FRP testing framework Haskell Titan, our game and app development libraries, and our application templates.
Together, they allow to create, compile, test, package and publish a new app directly to online stores in a matter of seconds.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Workshop: Haskell’s ultimate challenge: Game programming for Fun and Profit - Part 2 (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 29th November - 1st December 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Novice Track (Online Conference on 15th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Pro Track (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- TPP: From Dumb, to Specific, to Generic (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Tooling Up: Contract testing with Pact (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
Lightning Talk: Our Tools for Mobile Haskell Games and Apps
Ivan is the founder of the Haskell Game Programming company Keera Studios. He is a PhD candidate at the University of Nottingham, under the supervision of Henrik Nilsson and Graham Hutton.