Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Our toolchain is composed of the compilation and packaging tools Andronaut and CuriOSity, the FRP testing framework Haskell Titan, our game and app development libraries, and our application templates.
Together, they allow to create, compile, test, package and publish a new app directly to online stores in a matter of seconds.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Workshop: Haskell’s ultimate challenge: Game programming for Fun and Profit - Part 2 (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Lightning Talk: Our Tools for Mobile Haskell Games and Apps
Ivan is the founder of the Haskell Game Programming company Keera Studios. He is a PhD candidate at the University of Nottingham, under the supervision of Henrik Nilsson and Graham Hutton.