In this talk Neil Bartlett, draws together publicly available information from expert group mailing lists, conference papers and code repositories to present the current status and likely future of modularity in Java.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Scala Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2010)
- Java Design Patterns: The Timeless Way of Coding with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 12th - 15th October 2020)
- Arthas: Inside Alibaba's Java Diagnostic Tool (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Building a Cloud Ready Application with Quarkus (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Test Automation Beyond Java 8 (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Java 7 Modularity – a View from the Gallery
Neil is a software developer, consultant and trainer specialising in Java, OSGi, Eclipse and Haskell. He is the founder and principal developer of Bndtools, the leading IDE for OSGi development. Neil works for Paremus Ltd in London.