• How do you deploy your application?
• Is Docker necessary, or even useful?
• What about service discovery, secrets, load balancing and other cloud flavoured issues?
Let's take that chat application and make it scalable, fault-tolerant and available. Using concrete examples I will provide solutions to all these questions and maybe even more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building a webserver in Elixir (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 7th December 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 7th - 10th February 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- The Myth of Team Autonomy: Why it is an Illusion and We Still Need It (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
All Chat Applications: Lesson 2