Elixir is a powerful tool. In just 15 minutes you can have an acceptable chat application. Here endeth the blog post, but wait, you have more questions...
• How do you deploy your application?
• Is Docker necessary, or even useful?
• What about service discovery, secrets, load balancing and other cloud flavoured issues?
Let's take that chat application and make it scalable, fault-tolerant and available. Using concrete examples I will provide solutions to all these questions and maybe even more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building a webserver in Elixir (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- The History of DevOps at Amazon (Online Meetup on 16th September 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
All Chat Applications: Lesson 2