• How do you deploy your application?
• Is Docker necessary, or even useful?
• What about service discovery, secrets, load balancing and other cloud flavoured issues?
Let's take that chat application and make it scalable, fault-tolerant and available. Using concrete examples I will provide solutions to all these questions and maybe even more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building a webserver in Elixir (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th July 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 19th - 20th August 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Serverless First (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
All Chat Applications: Lesson 2