Elixir is a powerful tool. In just 15 minutes you can have an acceptable chat application. Here endeth the blog post, but wait, you have more questions...
• How do you deploy your application?
• Is Docker necessary, or even useful?
• What about service discovery, secrets, load balancing and other cloud flavoured issues?
Let's take that chat application and make it scalable, fault-tolerant and available. Using concrete examples I will provide solutions to all these questions and maybe even more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 24th - 25th September 2018)
- CloudNative London 2018 (in London on 26th - 28th September 2018)
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 1st - 2nd October 2018)
- Kubernetes: Master Application Deployment and Scaling with Daniele Polencic (in London on 13th - 14th December 2018)
All Chat Applications: Lesson 2