Elixir is a powerful tool. In just 15 minutes you can have an acceptable chat application. Here endeth the blog post, but wait, you have more questions...
• How do you deploy your application?
• Is Docker necessary, or even useful?
• What about service discovery, secrets, load balancing and other cloud flavoured issues?
Let's take that chat application and make it scalable, fault-tolerant and available. Using concrete examples I will provide solutions to all these questions and maybe even more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building a webserver in Elixir (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 28th - 29th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Matt Saunders! (in London on 26th November 2019)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
All Chat Applications: Lesson 2