The Update Framework and Notary, the most widely used implementation, are currently going through the process of being accepted as a CNCF project.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Road to Unikernels (SkillsCast recorded in November 2015)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 7th December 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 7th - 10th February 2022)
- Cloud Security Beyond Technology – Organizational Challenges on the Way to Cloud Native (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
The Update Framework and Notary: from Tor to Cloud Native
I am working on distributed systems, microservices, LinuxKit, unikernels, containers, security, open source, systems software, and all the bits that glue these together and the changes these are undergoing. I am a maintainer and contributor on many open source projects.