The Update Framework and Notary, the most widely used implementation, are currently going through the process of being accepted as a CNCF project.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Road to Unikernels (SkillsCast recorded in November 2015)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 19th - 22nd September 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- E106 - CLASSIC - Steve Nouri - On Growth and Branding for AI Professionals (Online Meetup on 26th June 2022)
- Building a Culture to Take Control of Your Software (Online Meetup on 28th June 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
The Update Framework and Notary: from Tor to Cloud Native
I am working on distributed systems, microservices, LinuxKit, unikernels, containers, security, open source, systems software, and all the bits that glue these together and the changes these are undergoing. I am a maintainer and contributor on many open source projects.