Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk Dr Lukasz K Bonenberg will share with you what is the difference between android.gms.location and android.location libraries, the advantages and disadvantages of using android.location, why GNSS community is so excited about android.location and what additional GNSS knowledge you need to have to enable the functionality. You will also learn about what information is already available from Google and European GNSS Agency (GSA).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
android.location - A Tool for Developers or GPS Researchers?
Dr Lukasz K Bonenberg, is a Senior Experimental Officer at the University of Nottingham (Nottingham Geospatial Institute), working on low-cost navigation, sensor fusion and data analysis. He is the co-author of a GSA white paper, discussing Android RAW measurements, to be published end of October.