Software developers have had it good for so many years with great tools, continuous integration and others are the mainstay of our trade. In this talk Richard Conway will explain how Microsoft are enabling Data Scientists with similar tools and workflows so that they can get their models into production quicker. Richard will discuss two new readily available Azure services, Machine Learning Modelling and Experimentation as well as the tooling used to control them that can be used to simplify production deployments of Python models to Azure.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Data-Driven Improvement of Software Quality with Markus Harrer (Online Course on 15th - 16th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Pro Track (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Formal Verification of Subsets of the Rust Language (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Operationalizing Machine Learning
Richard Conway is a software developer of many years, reborn in the cloud. As an author and open source contributor he's always on the lookout for new geeky stuff to burn cycles on.