Microsoft Regional Director and Microsoft MVP in Azure, Richard Conway will be join us at this month's London Business Analytics Group event to tell us about how Microsoft are helping Data Scientists get their models into production quicker Don't miss it!
Software developers have had it good for so many years with great tools, continuous integration and others are the mainstay of our trade. In this talk Richard Conway will explain how Microsoft are enabling Data Scientists with similar tools and workflows so that they can get their models into production quicker. Richard will discuss two new readily available Azure services, Machine Learning Modelling and Experimentation as well as the tooling used to control them that can be used to simplify production deployments of Python models to Azure.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Python for Programmers (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Accessing Snap ML (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Operationalizing Machine Learning
Richard Conway is a software developer of many years, reborn in the cloud. As an author and open source contributor he's always on the lookout for new geeky stuff to burn cycles on.