Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In an ideal world, every application could be deployed to any cloud. You could compare the SLAs and associated costs at deployment time, make your choice of which cloud services you grab from which vendor, and boom! have your app up and running. However there's nothing ideal in the current cloud market. This talk looks at the challenges from the developer and the cloud provider perspective. Find slides and podcast of this talk here..
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 23rd - 25th August 2017)
- Progressive .NET Tutorials 2017 (in London on 13th - 15th September 2017)
- Microservices through Development Automation with Atomist by Russ Miles (in London on 25th September 2017)
- ContainerSched 2017 - The Conference on DevOps, Cloud, Containers and Schedulers (in London on 28th - 29th September 2017)
- µCon 2017: The Microservices Conference (in London on 6th - 7th November 2017)
Enabling Choice in the Cloud
Russ' experience covers almost every facet of software delivery having worked across many different domains including Financial Services, Publishing, Defence, Insurance and Search. With over 18 years experience of consultancy, coaching and training, Russ helps to change all facets of the software delivery process in order to remove unnecessary and costly complexity in everything from developer skills and practices, through applying the right processes for the job at hand, to ensuring that the right change is delivered, be it through software or otherwise.