Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In an ideal world, every application could be deployed to any cloud. You could compare the SLAs and associated costs at deployment time, make your choice of which cloud services you grab from which vendor, and boom! have your app up and running. However there's nothing ideal in the current cloud market. This talk looks at the challenges from the developer and the cloud provider perspective. Find slides and podcast of this talk here..
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- DevOps Trends (in Online on 16th June 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (in Online Event on 18th June 2020)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Enabling Choice in the Cloud
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.