As the microservice architecture pattern gains more and more popularity people are also finding the complexities running such a set of services.
Using an API gateway can mitigate some of the complexity as it provides a single-point-of-contact for clients and a layer to handle cross-cutting concerns such as authorisation and rate limiting.
• learn the role of an API gateway
• learn the benefits what an API gateway would bring into microservice architecture
• learn some deployment techniques how to effectively manage API gateway for different services
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in London on 30th September - 1st October 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Russ Miles (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Applying Chaos Engineering to build Resilient Serverless Applications (in London on 9th July 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Observability for Microservices: practical advice (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)