In this talk we'll cover the current best practices around creating robust, reusable libraries out of code in our Angular apps, which we then publish and consume via NPM.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Intro to ASTs (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Shhhh! Can't you see this is a(n Angular) library?
James loves empowering other developers to do their best work. He does this through building tools (he is a member of the ESLint, Babel and Prettier teams and a TypeScript evangelist) and through speaking and training across Europe. He has published almost 10 hours of free and premium courses on typescriptcourses.com