The panel will be hosted by Andy Skipper, founder and Lead Coach at CTO Craft and previously CTO at Made.com, and will feature:
Alistair Stead - former CTO at Inviqa, one of the UK's biggest open-source ecommerce implementation partners
Zac Stevens - Chief Architect at Elastera, a cloud ecommerce infrastructure provider
We'll be talking about themes like:
• Open-source vs proprietary platforms
• On-premise vs cloud-based
• Development and customisation
• Integration with 3rd parties
• Scaling and devops
See you there!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- CTO Craft Bytes - Fintech CTO Panel (SkillsCast recorded in September 2017)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th July 2021)
- CloudNative eXchange Forum 2021 (Online Conference on 21st - 23rd June 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- Impactful Communication (Online Meetup on 23rd June 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- Keynote: The Best of Everything in DDD (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
CTOs in Conversation - Ecommerce!
Group CTO/CSO at Theo Paphitis Retail Group (Boux Avenue, London Graphic Centre, Robert Dyas and Ryman) for the past 3 years, managing all technology online and offline. Previously, Group COO at Venda, a pioneer in SaaS ecommerce delivering international omni-channel solutions to over 100 global brands and operating out of New York, London and Bangkok for 8 years. When not on a keyboard, can usually be found on a snowboard.
Edd is a technology and digital product consultant, currently helping a consumer smart home brand with their e-commerce experience. Prior to running his consulting business he was co-founder and CTO at graze.com, a company that designs, manufactures and sells healthy snacks online and offline in the UK and US. Edd built the original graze.com subscription commerce experience back in 2008, and has seen the business through international expansion, a private equity buy out and a multi-channel launch into retail in 2015.
CTO at tenthavenue and previously consultant with FatWallet and Monexa, and tech lead at Accenture and AKQA
Alistair Stead is the former CTO at Inviqa. Alistair has been crafting software in multiple stacks for nearly two decades and has been a technical advisor to organisations such as Virgin and the United Nations' World Food Programme to deliver software that matters.
Zac is Co-Founder and Chief Architect at Elastera, as well as co-organiser of the London Chef Users Group.