Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications. In this talk you will learn some of the basic concepts of Kubernetes, how you can go about utilising the API from a Python program both in and outside the cluster and the process of using that knowledge to create monitoring services and chaos monkeys. By the end of the talk you will be able to devise and debug your own services and have an understanding of what's fun about using Kubernetes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Increasing the Cloud Native Bus Factor (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- Data-Driven Improvement of Software Quality with Markus Harrer (Online Course on 15th - 16th November 2021)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 7th December 2021)
- Deep Learning with F#: An Experience Report (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)