We are very lucky to have Charlotte Godley talk about how Kubernetes can help with Python and how Python can help with Kubernetes! Don't miss it!
Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications. In this talk you will learn some of the basic concepts of Kubernetes, how you can go about utilising the API from a Python program both in and outside the cluster and the process of using that knowledge to create monitoring services and chaos monkeys. By the end of the talk you will be able to devise and debug your own services and have an understanding of what's fun about using Kubernetes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Increasing the Cloud Native Bus Factor (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Python for Programmers (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- IWDS 26: Evaluating and improving our Data Science models (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Hiring a Personal Investigator for Your App (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Data Transparency on Django with yourData (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)