Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Elephant in the Room (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 22nd September 2021)
- Distributed Data Patterns for Microservices — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- From Domain Boundaries to Purposeful Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Why (the Hell) Am I Doing Event Sourcing? (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Event Sourcing and Microservices
Greg Young coined the term "CQRS" (Command Query Responsibility Segregation) and it was instantly picked up by the community who have elaborated upon it ever since.