Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You're all familiar with the benefits that microservices can give you - the ability to create highly scalabale and resilient systems that also allow you to rapidly deliver new features. At the same time, you also know that Conway's Law says that your architecture will invariably follow the hierarchy and structure of your organisation.
If this is the case, how do you create organisations and culture that are optimised for building microservice oriented architectures?
In this talk, David will share with you how we can create highly aligned, loosely coupled teams that are geared up to make the most of what microservices offer and cope with the challenges they will bring.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building Teams That Build Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022: 2-Day Sessions Ticket (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Lightning Talk: Refactoring Conway's law: Building teams to build microservices
David is CTO at Goji, an investment manager empowering direct lending investment. David loves building great software with amazing people.