Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You're all familiar with the benefits that microservices can give you - the ability to create highly scalabale and resilient systems that also allow you to rapidly deliver new features. At the same time, you also know that Conway's Law says that your architecture will invariably follow the hierarchy and structure of your organisation.
If this is the case, how do you create organisations and culture that are optimised for building microservice oriented architectures?
In this talk, David will share with you how we can create highly aligned, loosely coupled teams that are geared up to make the most of what microservices offer and cope with the challenges they will bring.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building Teams That Build Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- Building Ephemeral Environments For Developers in Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Keynote: It’s a Trap! Vendor Lock-in and the Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Lightning Talk: Refactoring Conway's law: Building teams to build microservices
David is CTO at Goji, an investment manager empowering direct lending investment. David loves building great software with amazing people.