Elm is a delightful functional language for reliable webapps. It is garnering a lot of excitement and a rapidly growing and friendly community.
Come see an interactive introduction to Elm, featuring explanation, live coding, and as many questions and answers as attendees can think up.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Mario Rogic talking about his adventures getting Elm into production. (SkillsCast recorded in November 2016)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: The Elm Architecture in Haskell: Managing state with multiple threads (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Mario is a highly driven technology aficionado with a particular love for the web, snowboarding, and a ridiculous pursuit of endless new hobbies. He believes technology should make life simple and joyful, and he enjoys being able to prove so.