Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Quality for 'Cloud Natives': What Changes When Your Systems Are Complex And Distributed? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 22nd - 25th March 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Domain Modelling in a Remote World (Online Meetup on 4th March 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- Rust from a Frontend Perspective (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Meeting Our First Production Need with Rust (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Keynote: Operating Microservices: Everything Is at Scale
I've been a developer for 15 years, leading delivery teams across consultancy, financial services and media. Over the last few years I have developed a deep interest in operability, observability and devops, and at the beginning of 2018, this led to me taking over responsibility for Operations and Reliability at the Financial Times.