Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Mature microservices and how to operate them (SkillsCast recorded in December 2019)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 7th December 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 7th - 10th February 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- F# Gives You Superpowers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Keynote: Operating Microservices: Everything Is at Scale
I've been a developer for 15 years, leading delivery teams across consultancy, financial services and media. Over the last few years I have developed a deep interest in operability, observability and devops, and at the beginning of 2018, this led to me taking over responsibility for Operations and Reliability at the Financial Times.