Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Monad I Love You Now Get Out of My Type System (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Unveiling much simplified Functional Programming in Scala for Data Engineering (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Automatic Parallelisation and Batching of Scala Code
Gjeta is a project engineer working for the last year in the core technology of the project. She has been profiling applications to identify reasons for cache misses and concurrency bottlenecks. She has also been tracking and analysing efficiencies across the codebase and including caching of bitemporal database queries for optimal reuse.
James has been working on this Scala-based project for six years and is a Scala Center member. Part of the sponsorship process for the initial work on Slick and ongoing work on performance of the core Scala compiler. He has had numerous other engagements with Scala.