Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk, you will discover the current Features available as of Freestyle 0.4.2 Including Freestyle RPC, a new module to build purely functional microservices.
Freestyle is a library that empowers stack-safe purely functional applications and libraries that support parallel and sequential computations where declaration is decoupled from interpretation.
Freestyle encourages programs built atop Free algebras that are interpreted at the edge of your application ensuring effects are localized and performed in a controlled environment.
Applications built with Freestyle can be interpreted to any runtime semantics supported by the interpreter target type.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Reprogramming Biology with F# (in London on 28th November 2019)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote: Haskell is a Great Host (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)