Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Freestyle is a library that empowers stack-safe purely functional applications and libraries that support parallel and sequential computations where declaration is decoupled from interpretation.
Freestyle encourages programs built atop Free algebras that are interpreted at the edge of your application ensuring effects are localized and performed in a controlled environment.
Applications built with Freestyle can be interpreted to any runtime semantics supported by the interpreter target type.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 7th December 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Novice Track (Online Conference on 15th November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Adopting F# on a Consultancy Project: From Zero to MVP to V0 Launch (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)