Another day another misunderstood requirement that has created another delay, increased development costs and reduced ROI. If only there was another option for you to have caught this problem earlier, closing the feedback loop in such a way that delivery felt effortless.
Learn how to improve your curiosity and listen better. In this talk and mini workshop you will get to experience a taste of the benefits of asking a few of the dozen clean language questions (developed by David Grove).
Clean Language questions help you and your team members become great listeners and curious participants in any meeting, being involved in ways that can have a great impact on your products and delighting your customers further. This will be a safe environment to experiment and learn in, we hope to see you there!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Keynote by Iyas AlQasem on Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (in London on 18th June 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Lightning Talk: How Your Deployment Strategy Influences How People Code (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Staying Curious with Clean Language & Damian Crawford
After a 27-year career in IT, Tony is now working a development coach, helping people in technology - particularly those transitioning from technical expert to leader - be their best selves and do their best work.
Damian Crawford is an Agile Coach at Inviqa, a leading digital consultancy in the UK and Europe. With over 10 years of experience in the software development industry, Damian helps organisations to transform their agile delivery by working with teams and key stakeholders on a one-to-one or team basis.