A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
This will be a hands on coding session where we will architect a small application based on Algebras and Modules that can be exposed as an RPC microservice supporting Protobuf and Avro serialization protocols.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Freestyle & Freestyle RPC (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- ScalaCon 2022: Opening Keynote Networking Party (in London on 4th October 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022 (Online Conference on 4th - 8th October 2022)
- Team Topology - Enablement mode (Online Meetup on 6th October 2022)
- Keynote: The Best of Everything in DDD (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- A History of Enterprise Monads (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)