Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Modelling together can be a bliss, or it can turn into a painful experience. Shifting from an individual activity to a shared, collaborative one will expose thinking habits and fallacies that play a surprising role in our design process.
In this talk, you’ll explore some of the common pitfalls of collaborative modelling DDD & EventStorming style, and highlight the possible actions to enhance or mitigate the effects of an unconventional approach.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- EventStorming Remote Modeling Workshop with Alberto Brandolini (Online Course on 9th - 12th March 2021)
- The Gordian Knot (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 14th - 15th January 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 15th - 17th February 2021)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non-DDD People (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Lightning Talk: Specification as a Library (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Keynote: Joys and Pitfalls of Collaborative Modelling
Alberto Brandolini can model every business domain, given enough space, a paper roll and an unlimited source of colored sticky notes (with a preference for orange ones). He calls this stuff EventStorming.