Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Modelling together can be a bliss, or it can turn into a painful experience. Shifting from an individual activity to a shared, collaborative one will expose thinking habits and fallacies that play a surprising role in our design process.
In this talk, you’ll explore some of the common pitfalls of collaborative modelling DDD & EventStorming style, and highlight the possible actions to enhance or mitigate the effects of an unconventional approach.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Gordian Knot (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 15th - 16th October 2020)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Keynote: Joys and Pitfalls of Collaborative Modelling
Alberto Brandolini can model every business domain, given enough space, a paper roll and an unlimited source of colored sticky notes (with a preference for orange ones). He calls this stuff EventStorming.