Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will discover the most fun parts of Klipse in an interactive way. Get ready for many Live-Coding demos.
We will explore the internals of Klipse, explain the magic of self-host clojurescript and show how simple it is to contribute to Klipse.
Get ready to become a master of code interactivity!
Check out Klipse on github.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Polymorphism à la Clojure: Functional Object Oriented Programming is not an Oxymoron. (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- LJC Live with Andrzej Grzesik and Karsten Silz (in London on 16th February 2023)
- Take a load off: how strong platform engineering moves an organisation forward (Online Meetup on 23rd February 2023)
- Getting Geospatial Data on The Web (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- An Evening with TimClicks (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Klipse - the Magic of Self-Host ClojureScript in Any Web Page
Yehonathan has 15 years of experience SW computing in startups and big companies, and an M.Sc in Mathematics. He has been coding for 6 years Clojure [script]. He's is a freelancer and Full-stack Web consultant. He gives Clojure workshop for companies that want to dive into Clojure and he is writing a book: "Get Programming with Clojure" with Manning.