Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will discover the most fun parts of Klipse in an interactive way. Get ready for many Live-Coding demos.
We will explore the internals of Klipse, explain the magic of self-host clojurescript and show how simple it is to contribute to Klipse.
Get ready to become a master of code interactivity!
Check out Klipse on github.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Polymorphism à la Clojure: Functional Object Oriented Programming is not an Oxymoron. (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- StackedConf (Online Conference on 20th November 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- Cynic: rusty graphql (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Klipse - the Magic of Self-Host ClojureScript in Any Web Page
Yehonathan has 15 years of experience SW computing in startups and big companies, and an M.Sc in Mathematics. He has been coding for 6 years Clojure [script]. He's is a freelancer and Full-stack Web consultant. He gives Clojure workshop for companies that want to dive into Clojure and he is writing a book: "Get Programming with Clojure" with Manning.