A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
During this talk, you will discover how DevOps and Cloud Provisioning, using Mach - a ClojureScript replacement of Make built on Lumo - and Roll, a ClojureScript wrapped Terraform setup for building you a Blue/Green custom PaaS.
You will also discover an approach to config - one config to rule them all!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- DevOps Clojurescript: One Config to Rule Them All (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Designing Microservices: Responsibilities, APIs and Collaborations with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 23rd - 26th August 2022)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 19th - 22nd September 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- LJC: I Started Testing In Production... Then I Went On Holiday (Online Meetup on 15th August 2022)
- Real-time Stream Processing in Spring Made Easy (in London on 25th August 2022)
- Typescript Beyond the Stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Typescript beyond the stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Looking forward to this talk by Jon Pither!
Jon Pither has led development of large Clojure projects at an Investment Bank, an online newspaper website, a major property portal, and is now working on various other Clojure projects. Jon is a co-founder of JUXT, a consultancy specialising in using Clojure.