Join us at this month's LondonTechLadies for a workshop led by Productivity coach Mira Rutter on setting personal and career goals, and achieving a better work life balance. Don't miss it!
In our busy lives, we often get pulled from pillar to post, drown in detail, more is expected from us and we demand more of ourselves. As a result, we tend to forget to get off the hamster wheel and take a break to think about what it is we really want, and why.
Spending time to reflect on what is truly important to us and what we really want in life gives us focus and direction on how to spend our time and energy. Having a plan of action and taking regular steps toward achieving what we want means we are far more likely to get there than if we were just wishing for it.
In this workshop, Mira Rutter, a productivity coach will share with you practical tips on what you can do to achieve more balance in your life by focusing on what’s important to you and freeing up time and energy for what truly matters to you.
• Set and accomplish goals and outcomes in a way that is empowering and exciting
• How to use the Wheel of Priorities to bring more balance into your life
• How to free up time and energy to create time for what's important to you
• Learn how to identify your values and understand what role they play into living a fulfilling life
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Life Lessons from Cancer and how these can apply in Business (in London on 17th July 2019)
- Keynote by Chloe Condon on IoT for Introverts (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Building Confidence with John Fitzmaurice (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- 30 Xcode Tips in 45 Minutes (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)