The talk will cover the history, the current implementation and the upcoming release. There will be also a live demo.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Spaghetti Carbonara, the PostgreSQL way (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Data-Driven Improvement of Software Quality with Markus Harrer (Online Course on 27th - 28th September 2021)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 11th - 14th October 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Hedge your Bets with Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
pg_chameleon, MySQL to PostgreSQL replica made easy
Federico works as data engineer at Transferwise. Previously he managed a multi-terabyte PostgreSQL installation for a well known social media monitoring company. He started his career as Oracle DBA in 2004 and fell in love with PostgreSQL in 2007. In 2015 he founded the Brighton PostgreSQL meetup.