The talk will cover the history, the current implementation and the upcoming release. There will be also a live demo.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Spaghetti Carbonara, the PostgreSQL way (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 12th - 15th July 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- 90 Minutes: The Continuous Delivery of Data (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Agile Functional Data Pipeline in Haskell: A Case Study of Multicloud API Binding (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
pg_chameleon, MySQL to PostgreSQL replica made easy
Federico works as data engineer at Transferwise. Previously he managed a multi-terabyte PostgreSQL installation for a well known social media monitoring company. He started his career as Oracle DBA in 2004 and fell in love with PostgreSQL in 2007. In 2015 he founded the Brighton PostgreSQL meetup.