Colin Humphreys will talk about Kubernetes deployment at scale and some of the challenges faced when running Kubernetes clusters.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Testing for Value (SkillsCast recorded in April 2012)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Matt Saunders! (in London on 26th November 2019)
- Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Build run and manage composite apps on Kubernetes with Cellery (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Kubernetes Clusters at Scale
Colin Humphreys is CTO for Cloud at Pivotal, and was previously CEO of CloudCredo. Colin has twelve years’ experience delivering working solutions and saving failing projects. He is passionate about Cloud Computing, DevOps, Continuous Delivery and PaaS. Colin delivers tooling to the Cloud Foundry community, is a regular speaker on PaaS-related topics, and is a member of Cloud Foundry's Community Advisory Board.