Colin Humphreys will talk about Kubernetes deployment at scale and some of the challenges faced when running Kubernetes clusters.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Testing for Value (SkillsCast recorded in April 2012)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 28th September - 1st October 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
Kubernetes Clusters at Scale
Colin Humphreys is CTO for Cloud at Pivotal, and was previously CEO of CloudCredo. Colin has twelve years’ experience delivering working solutions and saving failing projects. He is passionate about Cloud Computing, DevOps, Continuous Delivery and PaaS. Colin delivers tooling to the Cloud Foundry community, is a regular speaker on PaaS-related topics, and is a member of Cloud Foundry's Community Advisory Board.