Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk you will learn about the possibilities of the stack during a live demo. After starting a SAFE project from scratch, you will develop new features by sharing common F# code between client and server and observe changes using hot module replacement.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- F# SAFE Stack: Current State (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)