Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Modern web stacks often involve more than one programming language. SAFE on the other side offers an end-to-end solution, with static typing safety and other powerful language capabilities on both server and client side in plain F#.
In this talk you will learn about the possibilities of the stack during a live demo. After starting a SAFE project from scratch, you will develop new features by sharing common F# code between client and server and observe changes using hot module replacement.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- F# SAFE Stack: Current State (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)