Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk you will learn about the possibilities of the stack during a live demo. After starting a SAFE project from scratch, you will develop new features by sharing common F# code between client and server and observe changes using hot module replacement.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- F# SAFE Stack: Current State (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- BBC Platform: Our journey from messy code duplication to a collaborative component library (Online Meetup on 3rd June 2021)
- Event-Driven Autoscaling on Kubernetes with KEDA and Azure Functions (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)