Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Modern web stacks often involve more than one programming language. SAFE on the other side offers an end-to-end solution, with static typing safety and other powerful language capabilities on both server and client side in plain F#.
In this talk you will learn about the possibilities of the stack during a live demo. After starting a SAFE project from scratch, you will develop new features by sharing common F# code between client and server and observe changes using hot module replacement.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- F# SAFE Stack: Current State (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)