Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk you will discover how Elmish ecosystem gives you time travel debugger, Hot Module Replacement, and even intellisense with compilation check over CSS frameworks.
Maxime will share with you what modern web development currently looks like. The time where you used html templates and discover the errors at run time is long gone. Now, you have compilation check and with technologies like Hot Module Replacement you can see the change directly in your application without losing it's states. This greatly improves your workflow and production.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)