Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk you will discover how Elmish ecosystem gives you time travel debugger, Hot Module Replacement, and even intellisense with compilation check over CSS frameworks.
Maxime will share with you what modern web development currently looks like. The time where you used html templates and discover the errors at run time is long gone. Now, you have compilation check and with technologies like Hot Module Replacement you can see the change directly in your application without losing it's states. This greatly improves your workflow and production.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)