Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Karl's Talk will cover the following points:
- Introduce fez / motivation
- Brief demo/getting started
- What is core erlang?
- Design / Internals
- Challenges / Trade offs
- The future
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- F# eXchange 2023: In-Person (in London on 7th - 8th March 2023)
- F# eXchange 2023: Conference Livestream (Online Conference on 7th - 8th March 2023)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
FEZ - fsharp type safety for the BEAM
Karl Nilsson battles distributed systems for a living and is enjoying nearly every minute of it. After many years writing .NET in C# and later F# he veered sharply towards erlang. Karl currently works for Pivotal on the RabbitMQ messaging broker.