Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The scala tooling for Eclipse is based on the seamless integration with the eclipse Java tools. It provides many of the features eclipse users require in order to develop scala based applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Shapeless is Dead! Long Live Shapeless! (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Migrating to Java 11 with Ben Evans (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Scales and Flow Meters (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Scala tooling for Eclipse
Miles has been doing stuff with Scala for more than ten years, currently with Underscore Consulting. He is a cofounder of Typelevel and his best known project, the Scala generic programming library shapeless, is the weapon of choice wherever boilerplate needs to be scrapped or arities abstracted over.