Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Everyone knows that MVC done badly inevitably leads to massive view controllers, but it doesn't need to be that way. In this talk you'll learn how design patterns from Cocoa Touch and how Swift can help you simplify your code, reduce coupling, and make your maintenance easier.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- The Evolution of Swift: Are we there yet? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Bringing Back Dial-up: The Internet Over SMS (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Nuke It From Orbit: How to Deal With Massive View Controllers Once and For All
Paul is the author of Hacking with Swift, Pro Swift, Hacking with macOS, Server-Side Swift, Swift Coding Challenges, Practical iOS 10, and Objective-C for Swift Developers. Suffice it to say, he quite likes Swift. And coffee. (But mostly Swift.) (And coffee.)