Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Everyone knows that MVC done badly inevitably leads to massive view controllers, but it doesn't need to be that way. In this talk you'll learn how design patterns from Cocoa Touch and how Swift can help you simplify your code, reduce coupling, and make your maintenance easier.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- The Evolution of Swift: Are we there yet? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Design to code. Meet Supernova. (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Nuke It From Orbit: How to Deal With Massive View Controllers Once and For All
Paul is the author of Hacking with Swift, Pro Swift, Hacking with macOS, Server-Side Swift, Swift Coding Challenges, Practical iOS 10, and Objective-C for Swift Developers. Suffice it to say, he quite likes Swift. And coffee. (But mostly Swift.) (And coffee.)