This session was not filmed.
At this month's WebGL Workshop London, we'll take a look at implementing VR on the web with Three.js and A-Frame. Don't miss it!
What we'll do
A proper look at WebVR, with a focus on A-Frame but also a looking at doing it the "hard way" with Three.js and Babylon.js, as well as looking at some of the resources and tools available to generate VR content.
What to bring
Bring your laptop with editor of choice.
Google cardboard or similar would be a jolly good idea.
An unquenchable thirst for knowledge.
A gilded wing of the Phorinx from the storm blasted wastes of Klargg.
Important to know
Fun is encouraged but not compulsory.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Gentler Introduction to Vertex Shaders (in London on 30th July 2019)
- An Introduction to WebGL (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote by Eduardo San Martin Morote on Modern Front End Routing (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Founder of WebGL Workshop, coordinator of the Khronos London Chapter and a self-appointed WebGL evangelist, Carl has over 15 years’ experience as a software engineer and dislikes talking in the third person.