Kirill gives a live-coding overview of the Shiny application from the RStudio team, which makes it substantially easier to produce interactive web applications for research into an investment strategy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Parallel Computing in R (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Keynote by Emily Robinson on Creating a Strong Data Science Portfolio (in London on 24th June 2019)
- IWDS 23: Intro to Natural Language Processing (NLP) - 1/2 (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Ethics for Data Science (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Choosing my career in Data (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Building web applications for back testing systematic investment strategies (using R with Shiny)
Kirill has been working on data management and analytics in financial services for the last 8 years. He started out in the Treasury team of a large Russian bank, where he was building data pipelines and models for liquidity management and middle office reporting. After moving to London he joined a fixed income brokerage startup, where he has been building out their data analytics platform, leveraging multiple open source technologies.